1. East/West Partnering Workshop within the MINAEAST.NET Initiative - 22 Apr 2005 (9-15 h), Fraunhofer IZM Berlin - TU Berlin FsP Microperipherics, Gustav-Meyer Allee 25, D-13355 Berlin, Germany. Organisers: Karl-F. Becker, TU Berlin/FhG-IZM, Berlin, Germany Patric Salomon, 4M2C PATRIC SALOMON GmbH, Berlin, Germany. Agenda
2. The 7th Framework Programme will be organised in four specific programmes, corresponding to four major objectives of European research policy: Cooperation; Ideas; People; Capacities We present here two themes from the “Cooperation” part:
We present here two themes from the “Cooperation” part:
For complete information see http://www.cordis.lu/fp7/ (published on Cordis on 6th of April, 2005)
3. NanoMicroClub Meeting - 28th April, The Fabriam Centre, Newcastle (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
2005 NSTI - Nanotechnology Conference and Trade Show Nanotech 2005; May 8-12, 2005;
5. EuroNanoForum2005: "Nanotechnology and the Health of the EU Citizen in 2020", Edinburgh, 6-9th September 2005. For further information please contact Carrie Smith (email@example.com ) or on 01786 447520
6. 7th International Symposium „TECHNOMAT & INFOTEL 2005” Materials, Methods and Technology; September 7 - 10, 2005 - HOTEL COMPLEX Ministerial Council - Republic of Bulgaria, Sunny Beach resort.
7. On 4 April 2005, INTAS, the International Association for the promotion of cooperation with scientists from the New Independent States (NIS) of the former Soviet Union, launched the first stage of its Open Call for Research Projects Proposals 2005-2006. Details.