1. Information day on Marie Curie actions, June 7, 2005, Paris, France
An information day on the Marie Curie action for researcher mobility under the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will take place in Paris, France, on 7 June.
3. "NANOSENSING: Science and Technology for High Tech Industry", July 7 – 8, 2005, Roma, Italy
IEEE-NANO 2005 , 11 - 15 July 2005, Nagoya, Japan
5. International Conference on Multi-Material Micro Manufacture (4M), 29 June - 1 July, 2005, Karlshuhe, Germany
6. ESONN, European School on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies, 21 August - 9 September 2005, Grenoble, France
7. The NEXUS User Supplier Club for Medical Devices- USC Members Meeting, Medical Devices for Rehabilitation workshop, Tuesday, July 12 th 2005
8. ELSO 2005 , September 3- 6, 2005, Dresden, Germany
9. DfMM Summer School, 5-7 September 2005, Montpellier, France
Further details of the technical programme will be published later. Meanwhile, please register your interest by sending an email message to: email@example.com with "DfMM Summer School" as the subject.
10. MNE 2005 International Conference on Micro- and Nano-Engineering, September 19-22, 2005, Vienna, Austria
11. ESF-EMBO Symposia onProbing the Molecular Basis of Protein Function through Chemistry, 29 October - 3 November 2005, Sant Feliu de Guixols, Spain
12. Short Course on Microsystems Technology (MST)- NanoTech-Montreux 2005 European Conference on Micro & Nanoscale Technologies for the Biosciences , 13-14 November, 2005 , Montreux, Switzerland
This unique Conference at the frontier of MicroNano Tech and Bio applications will feature high level invited speakers as well as selected presentation on current topics related to micro- and nanotechnologies in the biosciences.